Curtains and Voiles
Our range includes top quality manufacturers creating beautiful and versatile styles to suit all types of homes or commercial spaces.
Curtains can be made to measure in our own workroom by highly skilled and experienced makers.
You can choose to have a range of styles such as, pencil pleat, pinch pleat, eyelets or goblet finishes.
We can offer advice on colour schemes and styles and a measuring service is available with expert advice on the fitting of tracks and poles, including difficult windows such as bay windows.
To complete and complement the look pelmets and valances and swags and tails will add a personal and sophisticated finish.
Accessories can be made to match, e.g. cushions, throws and bedcovers and much more.
All our curtains are available in a variety of styles:
- Gathered using 3” or 6” Rufflette tape.
- Pencil Pleat which has more fullness.
- Eyelets in various colours including satin silver, chrome, brass, burnished brass, and graphite. These curtains fit neatly onto poles – 28mm poles are standard. Larger eyelets are available for larger poles.
- Pinch Pleat curtains are the luxurious traditional style heading. They are hand-finished to fit onto tracks or poles.
- Tempo, or Wave, Pleat is the latest modern look.
A wide range of ready-made curtains is on display in our showroom. They are available in all the latest colours and styles and include gathered or eyelet headings.